March 10, 2012

no gossip

Assalamualaikum wbt

(*phtuiiih* sawang!!)


So! Gossip Girl is on hold until april 2012 *frown*. The last episode left me with such a blushed heart. I just love seeing Dan and Blair together, somehow the story is more 'hindustan' LOL. Well its an upper east side socialite and a lonely guy from Brooklyn affair (not forgetting a heartbroken bestfriend/exgirlfriend). Georgina was ze Gossip Girl until she realizes she needs to make 'appearances'; she passed the baton to Miss Van Der Woodsen - genius!! And may i add she nailed her character *two thumbs up*. 




So, what have i been up to? Since theres no dosage of weekly GG for me... Well i ended up with Revenge *big smile*. Oh this one is full of twists and mysteries. Its about  a girl, raised by her father then he got framed for something major that (obviously) he didnt commit. So she is back for a revenge of the decade! I've been hooked by this series, seriously giving me goosebumps. 






Thats it for now :) I leave you with my much awaited girl - Gossip girl xoxo *wink*





ps. watching these 2 epis left me with more bag craze!!! (NOT GOOD) Click on the title and you'll see what i mean :p






No comments: