December 13, 2011




Yesterday was the twelfth of december and (fyi tuan-tuan dan puan-puan) was my second wedding anniversary with En Mutahir Mohd Ariff *cloud9*

Alhamdulillah, syukur. I praise Allah for his blessings. I've seen this and i've seen that, i've been here and i've been there. I won some and i did lose some, i was untouchable and i (multiple times) hit rock bottom. But i would not change anything.. nothing. If any part of my story would've been different, i would not be here... next to you. And if any part of my journey to here is different, things would not be as beautiful... as lovely. You're not perfect, but neither am i. You're not rocket scientist, well who's looking for one? You smell funny, you have tongue lisping, you yawn to my face... but you never fail to be the first one up every morning, preparing Khalish for school, preparing his lunch box, preparing breakfast and a cuppa for me - extra sugar, just the way i like it. You compliment my big hair, my thunder thighs, even my freckled face. Thank you for loving me for who i am and thank you for staying the same, because you know that makes you special :)

I couldnt ask for a better man. I couldnt ask for a better father to my sons. Simply because you're the best catch Abang! I love you with all my heart. 






2 comments:

Naquiahaha said...

yaya congrats! gambar tu sangat lawa :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you..

Arfa.