May 23, 2011

you were there for me

I've had my Heloise for more than 2 years. Bought it in KL - Chloe Boutique, Pavillion. It was my 29th birthday gift (from me). She was one tough chick! Fuss free!! Ima miss her :(

One of the few memories of her (yang i ingat) - the first time i took her out was on my first date with En Tahir, ngeeeh :D and En Tahir said that my Heloise looked like a bag being passed from my granma to my mom and from my mom to me (i know!!! apekejadah!!). I guess her colour made her nampak 'matang' LOL




For two years she was with me, i managed to take her for a trip - to Japan. And thats when i first walked into a Balenciaga boutique; and now - i sold her for my first Balenciaga Part Time. Oh well... you cant have 'em all, can you?
 








(i hope your new owner takes good care of you XX)


3 comments:

An Aspiring Writer said...

awww that's such a sweet attachment you have to a non-living thing!

yaya othman said...

hahah a non l;iving thing :P
tahir ckp "apesal u tak bg i mintak maaf dulu ngan dia sbb dulu i ckp dia tak lawa" hahahaha

i do miss her tho :( she now lives in auckland!

naddy said...

oh kat auckland dia skang? jauh perjalanan beg tu ehehehe