July 20, 2010

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SPACE YEA LADIES!!

I WILL HOST A GARAGE SALE!!

VISIT MY BLOG
ON SUNDAY *wink*





stuffs up for grab are like shoes, handbags, bandanas, scarves & hijabs, clothes & many many more!!! Dont miss it!! You will like my price *wink*



People, I was thinking to host the garage sale at our garage (?) in Damansara Utama, what do you think? I think it would be awesome!! More convenient and easy since you get to try (esp shoes), touch, have a real and closer look and bargain (?).

What do you think? Cepat cepat, tell me what do you think k.


p.s. plus everybody knows Damansara Utama kan? alaa dekat ngan uptown tu ;p

4 comments:

Miss Moon said...

ok ai followwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yaya othman said...

moon dtg to my garage sale at DU la hokeh tak?

Anonymous said...

Ala takmo la buat kat DU. Susah nak gi sana. Sis buat online jeee ;)

yaya othman said...

buat dua2 la hehe
tp buat kt DU first